Schmitz Cargobull manufactures trailers using a modular design system, so they can be customised to any size you need. And Schmitz Cargobull trailers have a high resale value, which is convenient for your bottom line.
Schmitz Cargobull Temperature- Controlled Transport
Temperature-controlled transport places different demands on trailers. The freshness and quality of the goods naturally needs to be retained. At the same time, stringent hygiene and environmental requirements represent a particular logistical challenge.
Benefits of the Schmitz Cargobull Temperature – Controlled Transport
1. New air distribution system – optimised with robust connecting ducts for the S.CU cooling unit – for efficient, uniform temperature control in the body;
2. TrailerConnect®-Telematik for the transparent control of your fleet of trailers;
3. Vapour diffusion-tight, ageing-resistant and shatter-proof box body with FERROPLAST® thermal technology;
4. Modular system for individual trailer configuration, e.g. simplified load securing with multifunctional floor, double-decker system and load securing rails;
5. Complete solutions with the S.CU cooling unit and comprehensive service with the EXECUTIVE and EXECUTIVE PLUS package;
6. Ease of cleaning due to liquid-tight welded floor pan and flush-fitting attachments for optimum hygiene in the trailer;
We are glad to offer Schmitz Cargobull trailers because we know they stand for quality and will last the distance, just put one to the test. You can visit your local Brown and Hurley branch today and check out the range of Schmitz Cargobull trailers we offer, and find one that is right for your business. We put our trust in Schmitz Cargobull trailers and think you should too.