Applications for our 2020 Apprenticeship intake are NOW OPEN.
Your apprenticeship at The Brown and Hurley Group:
Our four year apprenticeship program combines specialised on the job training and learning with industry leading professionals at our state of the art facilities. After the successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will have a formal qualification in your chosen field and an opportunity to become a qualified, permanent employee at The Brown and Hurley Group.
- A formal qualification and pathway to a challenging and rewarding career
- Above Award pay rates plus penalties
- Expert training in all aspects of heavy commercial vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Earn while you learn and enjoy the security of an apprenticeship
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Excellent and safe working conditions
- Ongoing technical training and support
What we look for in our Apprentices:
- Committed to completing a four year apprenticeship
- Passionate about a career in the heavy vehicle repair/maintenance industry
- Self-motivated with a great work ethic
- Responsible, energetic and mechanically minded
- Applicants with or are in the process of obtaining this year a Year 12 High School Certificate and car drivers licence is preferred
How to apply:
Due to high demand, all applications must be submitted online via our VACANT POSITIONS page – resumes handed in to the dealerships or emailed will not be considered. Please contact your local Brown and Hurley branch should you require access to a computer.